Accommodation in Bohemian Switzerland – Falkenštejn Guesthouse
Falkenštejn Guesthouse is located in Jetřichovice, in the heart of Bohemian Switzerland. Jetřichovice is a picturesque village, situated in a valley and surrounded by a variety of magnificent rock formations and vast forests. It’s at the junction of hiking trails – the red trail leads to Maria’s Lookout, Wilhelmina’s Cliff and Rudolph’s Rock, and the yellow trail goes to Tokáň, just a short distance from the border.
Cyclists will also be delighted here, given that Bohemian Switzerland has hundreds of kilometres of well-maintained bike paths. And Bohemian Switzerland wouldn’t be complete without the largest natural rock formation on our continent -- Pravčická Gate (about 16 km from the guesthouse).
Guesthouse capacity: 13 rooms, total of 34 beds
All rooms have a private bathroom with shower and WC
- Lounge – satellite TV, table football, billiards and darts
- Charcoal grill (charcoal and marinated meat available on-site upon arrangement)
- Fireplace in an adjacent gazebo (smoking allowed)
- Patio furniture, secured car park and space for bikes, outdoor table tennis
- WiFi internet connection
- Guesthouse facilities are also suitable for corporate trainings and team building
1x room with 1 bed
5x room with 2 beds
2x room with 2 beds
4x room with 3 beds
1x room with 4 beds